April 2, 2011

Euro Trash

 Not quite...well Euro definitely but trash, I think not! Actually this Euro Trash that I speak of, thanks to The Nate Show and Annie and Lizzie from Euro Trash is "where I blog!" Take a look:
All of this arrived a little over a week ago and I was soooo excited! In the above view the silver containers are from the Brooklyn Home Company (my first designer shipment) but the cute natural wood color pencils are from Euro-Trash! Don't they go well together? They even sent me some adorable stationary cards with envelopes:

This adorable little vignette is nestled perfectly in the corner of my "not so family friendly family room". Again, I am so grateful that The Nate Show found my blog and invited me to be on their show. Now once we get new carpet, drapes, a television and either new sofas or slip covers, this room will be perfect! But in the meantime, whenever there is another "where do you blog" linky party, I can show something much more comfortable and intimate than me on the sofa in front of the television lol. Let me know if you're hosting one!

Tatum

I'm linking to Everything But The Kitchen Sink over at A Little Knick Knack , Wow Us Wednesday over at Savvy Southern Style  and What I Love Wednesdays over at Lollipops 

6 comments:

All That Glitters said...

you are one lucky girl!!!

Amy Chalmers said...

I love the chair and the lamps! Your spot to blog came out great.

Karen said...

Your new blog spot looks great. I really love that chair. Now you'll be comfortable and look chic at the same time.

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

awww Tatum! That is an awesome space!
Yay for Nate!
gail
visiting from the circle of bliss

Fishtail Cottage said...

Everything in your"blogging place" is so cute! Love the chloche with the camera's - sweet idea! xoox, tracie

Bonita Rose said...

U blog in a beautiful place.. me?? I'm on the couch with the laptop on my lap.. lol for me, it works! hugs xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis