November 4, 2010

A Case Of The Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays!!

I can totally handle Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays!

Recognize this:

How about this:
Or maybe I should just get to the point. 
This is the best movie ever. And for those not familiar with it. Congratulations, I envy you.




We even have a machine (a printer...NEW printer mind  you) that makes us want to do this:



because it breaks every single day.

 Most days I feel exactly how he looks:


So until I win this:

  
Or get a visit from these guys:



I will have to:
But hey:

Tatum

3 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

I am fortunate to be sitting here at home with two dogs snoozing on my lap.
Brenda

CALISTA STEELE said...

LOVED HOW YOU WANT THE PUBLISHER CLEARING HOUSE TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE SEND THEM MY WAY

Margaret Ivory - Ivory Pearl Bridal Mall said...

This is a very cute blog! I like it. Please see my blog when you have a chance. Hoping this was a great day for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis