August 5, 2010

Norton Commons

I know I've been out of touch for a while, but I promise I had a valid excuse. I've been in Louisville, Kentucky with my fiance Chris and future sister in law Michelle tending to precious family affairs.

I'm back now and want to show you something that reminds me of Pleasantville. If you are not familiar with Pleasantville you should know that it's a dreamy little town in a movie of the same name set in the 50's. Well actually the movie was filmed in 1998 and the stars (Tobey Maguire and Reese Witherspoon) are whisked into a 1950's sitcom.

The Pleasantville-esque locale that I am referring to is known as Norton Commons, so perfectly tucked away in a comfortable little corner of Prospect, Kentucky. The neighborhood is it's own self contained little world, that houses little shops, restaurants, cafes and a wine loft! It even has it's own little yoga studio, dentists office and firehouse! There are so many more perfect elements to this little self sustaining picture of domicile greatness that you'd have to see it for yourself.

I personally believe that this home epitomizes Norton Commons:


Isn't it dreamy!! I absolutely love this home, and the photo does not do it justice. Look at this beautiful yellow door!!


Here are some additional Norton Commons beauties:




How about this pretty red door!


And talk about a crafty creative way to show your address!


So now that I've shown you the homes, here are a couple images of the neighborhood:



So there you have it, Norton Commons as it's finest. Then again, you have to see it in person to truly appreciate it for what it really is. I hope you enjoyed the pictures and if you are looking for a perfect place to live, look them up!

Tatum

1 comment:

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

WOW!!! Such beautiful homes:) A dream for a gal like me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis