May 8, 2013

Rambling

Wow, I really didn't think it would be this long. I just can't do both, successfully at least. Thank goodness maintaining this blog is not a money making gig because I would be broke right about now. I've been thinking about this blogging thing for some time now and part of me thinks that I should just retire it. I enjoyed when I had time to write, but lately it seems like a task that is lingering over me like another thing "to do" which takes the fun out of it. What is even greater is that I am enjoying being a mom so much that sometimes I don't miss blogging...and then I do again. Like now, just as I write this I miss it. I especially hate not keeping up with my blog buddies and all of their amazing crafty creations, recipes and renovations. 

Well, I'd love to keep on going but I have stuff to do! Starting with bathing my little 9mth old :-) Yep she is 9 months old today....and walking!! She started walking a week ago in her 8th month. We have a little milestone maven on our hands, she does everything earlier than average. Maybe one day I will find time to post photos and video.

Until then...

3 comments:

Anita said...

Motherhood does change your life, and changes your marriage, too. I totally get the back seat position of your blog. I remember being so into watching "A Baby Story" on TV when I was pregnant and even after having my babies; sitting on the sofa, breastfeeding, watching babies being born. Eventually, I stopped watching, even though I find childbirth one of the most fascinating things in life.
I went through other stages, too, like not liking to dress up-just wanting to be comfortable in shorts and t-shirts.
Stages and phases of life will continue to change. I'm beginning to feel more and more interested in things that have nothing to do with being a mother, or wife for that matter, though of course, I love my family dearly.
I'm rambling...time to go to bed!
Just checking in to say hello. Enjoy being a mom and do the things that make you happy and that add to the peace and contentment of home, family, and YOURSELF!

Renae said...

Being a mom changes EVERYTHING..I just found your blog and I have been enjoying it so far. Hopefully you will pick it back up soon.

Anita said...

Happy new Year to You and Your Family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis